7/14/2010

MET6203 Computer Applications for Education assignment1

When I wake up, I start to turn on my computer to receive my e-mail. In my class, I use computer , monitor and projector to help me teach. I search useful information in the internet for my teaching. I also use digital camera to record every kind of activities about my students and show the photo in my class website to share with parents and students. I will look for some video in “you tube” that are relative to the curriculum, then introduce them to my students. I cannot avoid technology in my daily life.

I know some teachers use smartboard to teach. It will be a trend in Taiwan. I also want to learn how to creat media and video about my student’s work.
I use a Word Processor to my daily teaching. For example, write a letter to my student’s parents every week to let parents know what my students are learning in the class in this week. Make student’s worksheets, handouts, tests, class schedule…and so on.

My students use a Word Processor to make reports, do assignments or homework. They also use it to learn how to edit when they are a computer starting learner.

I also like to let students write down their dairy , make composition and group works with WP. I want to record my daily meditations ,do my own teaching profile in one semester and writing some articles with WP.

5 comments:

  1. You are so thoughtful teacher and considerate of everyone.you are a mild person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Tube" is a good wedsite.If everybody wants to watch moive much,you can search it and load the wedsite.Thank you for your teaching me last time how to use it,Although is not too skilled, will have free time to me I will continue to study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you know a lot about technoligy. You must be a very great teacher who always thinks about the students.In fact, I use the smartboard in class,too. I know the goverment will spend lots of time on it, and I believe you will use it very soon.Maybe we can share some information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've known each other for a while. After reading your article, I find that you are not only a loyal friend and a diligent student, but also a knowledgeable teacher... I remeber we talked about the smartboard before. It was demonstrated once at our school. I haven't gotten a chance to use it...I am glad we can learn Computer Applications together. I am sure our computer skills will improve at the end of this term.
    Calli

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a hard working and very interesting teacher. your students are very lucky. AS same as you do ,I also like to have activities during the semester, and to record these events with photos. When I read your blog, , you give me some inspiration. After return to Taiwan, I want to share these photos on the web. I hope these photos record the process of student development and learning, but also for their precious memories.

    ReplyDelete